I can’t believe the Cheyenne Frontier Days are here already! The official schedule doesn’t start until tomorrow, but events in town have already started. Tomorrow should be a fantastic start to the week with a huge concert by Garth Brooks.
Know Before You Go
Here’s what you’ll need to know for the rodeo, festival and all the events.
Clear Bag Policy
CFD prefers that you only bring necessary items onto Frontier Park. You get one 12″ x 12″ x 6″ clear bag per person. A gallon ziplock back works great, but go with the thicker freezer bags since they’ll survive better. Keep in mind, you get a clear bag OR a ziplock bag, not both. Here’s the whole list:
- One clear bag per person 12″ x 6″ x 12″ maximum size
- One-Gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar)
- Small clutch bag, approximately the size of your hand (5″ x 7″)
- Additional clothing if carried loosely or in approved clear bag
- Exceptions will be made for medical items after proper inspection
- Diaper bags after proper inspection
The good news is that seat cushions are allowed (only in the grandstands), but don’t try to sneak in a seat back chair. Those are not permitted. Cushions wider than 16″ are also not permitted.
Here’s what you definitely should not bring:
- Clear bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Solid bags, backpacks, purses, fanny packs or cases
- Coolers of any kind
- Artificial noisemakers
- Bicycles, Scooters, Roller Skates, and Skateboards
- Food and drink
- Illegal drugs
- Pets (service animals are permitted)
- Projectile objects
Health & Safety
As you probably already know, tickets will be digital. Payments will also be cashless, but debit and credit cards will be accepted.
Please stay home if you are sick or don’t feel well and please cover your coughs and sneezes. Hand sanitizer stations will be available on Frontier Park.
Let us know
Other than all of that, have fun out there. Remember that you can still get tickets to Cheyenne Frontier Days at Rodeoseats. Our customer service team will be available 7am to midnight for any ticket issues, so don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have a question on mobile tickets.
Which concert are you looking forward to most? Let us know on twitter @rodeoseats.